Thursday 30 June 2016

Song of the Month June 2016

Well, it's the end of June already and that's me officially on Summer break, I don't think I've ever been so relieved-it's been a long term! Around November last year I decided to pick out a song at the end of every month to share with you that I think is significant in some shape or form or that I've enjoyed listening to a lot of late. There's a lot of songs that come to mind at this time of year and I could easily pick any one of them however, I've decided to pick a new song from a new album by someone who as you all know by now, I am a really big fan of.
So I'm delighted to say that June's Song of the Month is..............


Summer Rain by Graeme Clark



During my radio interview with Graeme a few weeks ago we spoke about his new music and Graeme even let me hear a song called 'Summer Rain' from his new album which just so happened to be the one I've chosen to share with you all. I seriously love this song so much! It is honestly one of the best pieces of music I have heard in a long time hence why I'm sharing it with you guys! So go check it out and give it a wee listen (don't just listen to it on Spotify go purchase the album and support the music industry!) and no doubt you'll see why I'm absolutely raving about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment