Wednesday 6 April 2016

Update April 2016

Hey Out There!
So it's been a while since I last properly posted on here which I'm a little frustrated about I must admit. It's been a busy few weeks for me and I've not had a chance to keep up with things like my blog and YouTube channel hence why it's been so quiet on here. I really miss being unable to write on my blog so I thought I'd make some time to write a quick update post and let you all know I'm still alive and haven't been kidnapped by fairies or something crazy like that!
So first and foremost, one of the reasons I haven't posted was that I caught the flu virus and have spent a lot of time in bed or cuddled up on the sofa feeling absolutely miserable. I've had no notion to do anything apart from laze around and quite literally do nothing which is so unlike me!Usually, I can't stand sitting down, lying in bed and doing nothing as it reminds me of being in hospital but in this instance I had to in order to get better.
It was by far the worst I have felt in a very long time, I could barely lift my head off of the pillow and was very sick which as you can imagine was not fun at all! I spent most of the days watching TV, catching up on daily episodes of The Ellen Show (I'm so glad we finally have Ellen in the UK-she is absolutely hilarious and never fails to put a smile on my face!) and working my way through all of the Disney films on Netflix (I'm such a big kid!). I wouldn't say that I feel completely better but I'm getting there and that's the main thing.
I've also been absolutely run off my feet working on a few side projects which I'm not going to tell you too much about as of yet-sorry, my lips are sealed folks! What I can tell you is that I am very excited about everything I'm currently working on and I hope you guys will be equally as excited when I tell you more.
As you know I've been studying Art and Music this year as part of my home tutoring which I really love and enjoy. My art tutor has been working with me on an art portfolio and a range of work, I've definitely improved ALOT and learned a variety of new skills since we started working together in August last year. Turns out that the work I've produced in this time frame is nearly enough to achieve a National 4 in Art and Design which I am absolutely delighted about! I've been working very hard during the past little while to complete all of the required work in hope that it'll be ready in time for it to be submitted. And hopefully I'll achieve the Nat 4 qualification which for me would be a major achievement! But I'll keep you all posted with how everything goes-wish me luck!
Anyway, I better go and check whether my latest YouTube video has finally finished uploading or not-it takes forever! Hopefully, it won't be too long until I return with another post but until then why not check out some of my older blog posts if you haven't already!
 
Love & Peace,
The Hat Hippie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment