Thursday 31 March 2016

Song of the Month March 2016

It's that time again folks when I pick a song of the month to share with you guys-how did that happen so quickly!? It feels like not that long ago since I was sitting here writing about last months chosen song which you can check out by clicking here. Well, we might as well get straight to it and announce it already! I am very pleased to announce that the song of the month for March 2016 is...............

'Lip Service' by Wet Wet Wet

 
As always this was a very difficult decision to make. I knew that it would be wrong not to pick a Wet Wet Wet song to celebrate during March as I'd been lucky enough to attend my first Wet Wet Wet gig earlier this month. If you'd like to read more about the concert, be sure to click here to check out my gig review! The only problem was picking out just one song as Wet Wet Wet's catalogue consists of so many amazing songs! So you can probably understand my dilemma.
Thinking back to the concert in Glasgow, one of my favourite parts of the show was a song called 'Lip Service'. The performance had such a great funk feel to it which was right up my street!
With that in mind I decided to pick this fabulous song as our 'Song of the Month' so make sure to click on the embedded video from good old YouTube and check it out! I hope that you love this song just as much as I do and enjoy taking a few minutes to listen to it!
Be sure to let me know your favourite Wet Wet Wet song in the comments down below!

Until next month!
Love & Peace,
The Hat Hippie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment