Wednesday 2 March 2016

I'm Off To See The Boss!

Hello Guys!
 

Just stopping by to share the latest excitement in the crazy world of 'The Hat Hippie' as well as my latest YouTube video with you all! So what's all this excitement about you ask? Well, I recently purchased tickets to see Bruce Springsteen aka The Boss and The E Street Band later this year as they set off on their UK & European tour! The excitement when I heard he was hitting the UK was unreal! I'd been waiting for this to happen for absolutely ages and finally, it was official! The River Tour is hitting the UK; including bonnie Scotland-thanks Bruce! Oops! I've just realised that in a couple of sentences I may have overused the exclamation mark. But I'm excited so I think I might let myself off  just this once!
As you can probably tell, I'm pretty hyper so I thought rather than keeping the excitement to myself I'd share it online and create frequent videos to post on YouTube. 'The Bruce Springsteen Countdown' videos will be posted on a fortnightly to monthly basis between now and June when I see him live in concert. Perhaps I might even film a vlog of me attending the gig as a big finale! I thought this might be a fun way to connect with other fans out there and share the excitement. So perhaps if it's successful and you guys enjoy it; I might decide to do this more often for other bands I'm going to see.
I'm still working on ideas for each of the videos so if there's something you'd like to see me create based around The Boss, then please let me know! I have few ideas in my head so we'll see how they turn out-wish me luck! Oh! And be sure to let me know if you're attending any of his gigs or perhaps you've already been to see him; in that case let me know what you think and your highlight of the show!
But in the meantime, check out the first video and I'll be back very soon with the next in the series so keep an eye on my social media accounts for all the latest updates about when I'm planning to upload them.
 
Love & Peace,
The Hat Hippie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment