Wednesday 3 February 2016

Song of the Month January 2016

I know it's a little late but I wanted to post a song of the month for January but could only do it now that I have internet on my phone-thank goodness! As we all know, January was a sad month for the entertainment industry as the world lost alot of big names. I want to pay tribute to one of those legends so with that in mind and I am delighted to announce that January's song of the month is........
"Starman" by David Bowie
 
 
 
A huge loss to the music industry, loved by so many! It was touching to turn on the radio that day and hear every single station playing his songs and remnising about their memories of David. Needless to say, I played my part as soon as I was back on the radio at 3TFM and played a few of his wonderful songs.
Starman is one of my very favourite David Bowie songs and as soon as I hear his name mentioned that is the first song that comes to minds. I personally, think it's one of his finest pieces! There is something really special about it hence why I've decided to pick it as my song of the month. So pop on over to the YouTube video I've linked to this post and enjoy listening to this wonderful song!
Make sure to leave a comment below and tell me what your favourite David Bowie song is! I'd really love to know!

 
R.I.P David Bowie


2 comments:

  1. You, Hat Hippie are totally fab. Thank you for posting this,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much David! So glad you liked the song I chose!

      Delete