Wednesday 10 February 2016

My 7 Dream Dinner Party Guests

I thought since this was one of my first posts since I returned to my blog after the break I took over Christmas and as well as the lack of Wi-Fi due to moving house, I thought I'd write something for a bit of fun. I don't know about you but do you ever have those conversations about who your dream dinner party guests are? My Mum and I quite often bring up this subject and turns out ours are quite similar.
Then there's that thing that appears every so often on social media where it asks you to pick your 7 dream dinner party guests and it always gets me thinking. So today, I thought I'd finally put it in down on paper and tell you my "7 dream dinner party guests" this also includes people who are unfortunately no longer with us.
Anyway, here it goes:
 
1. Sir Paul McCartney- Might as well get over with the usual suspects ha ha! But I mean seriously, wouldn't it be awesome to invite a member of The Beatles to your dinner party? If you let me away with it, I'd have all 4 members but considering it's a strict number of guests I'm going to pick Paul. Perhaps he'd give me a few bass playing tips whilst we're at it-one can only dream right?

 
2. Stevie Nicks- Yep, big surprise there! I find Stevie so intriguing, interesting and very inspiring as both a person and an artist. I could easily talk with her for hours hence, she'd have to be on the all important guest list!
 
3. Audrey Hepburn- My all-time favourite actress; I'd loved to have met her but sadly, I won't have the opportunity. However, she would be one of my dream guests. She seemed like such a beautiful person both inside and out and I think would be so sweet to talk to.
 
4. Ellen DeGeneres- Who doesn't love Ellen?! She is definitely one my favourite TV hosts; she's absolutely hilarious, extremely charismatic and everybody seems to get on like a house on fire with her! I think Ellen would be the 'perfect' dinner party guest who'd keep a constant flow of chat and laughter!
 
5. Orianthi Panagaris- Another of my very favourite singers/musicians as well as a style inspiration to me-particularly when it comes to hats! And again, she is so easy to chat too and has had such an exciting life, I'd really love to learn more about her!
 
6. Brian May- I've just realised that more than half of my list are musicians/singers but that's typical for me after all! You all know I'm a huge fan of Queen and I think Brian May is one of the most amazing guitar players out there. Again, to have him as a dinner party guest would be a dream come true; there's so much I'd love to ask him about his life and music so for me, Brian is a must!
 
7. Chris Evans- Chris Evans is my favourite radio DJ and has been part of the inspiration for me wanting to become a radio presenter. Again, just like Ellen DeGeneres he is very charismatic and I think would be an amazing dinner party guest. Perhaps I could get a few tips for radio presenting whilst I'm at it?
 
 
So there you have it; my 7 dream dinner party guests! I could easily add a bunch of other people to the list but all the things I've seen on social media usually specifies just 7 guests (or least that's what I think it said!) so I thought I'd stick to that to keep this post to a minimum, otherwise you'd be here all day-you poor souls! As you can see there's quite a few singers/musicians in there perhaps there'd be a wee impromptu jam session!? Keep dreaming Robyn!
Make sure to leave a comment on this post and tell me your 7 dream dinner party guests and why! Or if like me, you're a blogger and decide to create your own version of this post, make sure to send me a link as I'd really love to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment