Friday 29 January 2016

Long Time No See!

Hello Out There!
 
How are you all?
It feels like a lifetime ago since I last posted here on my blog; the reason why? Well, we moved house at the beginning of December and haven't had any internet access whatsoever ever since. I've never been more excited in my life to visit the supermarket to take advantage of their free Wi-Fi so I could keep up to date with social media and see if there were any exciting concert announcements (priorities right?). Hopefully, our internet will be finally be up and running next week so that we can get back into the swing of things! 
Currently, I'm sitting in my Grandparent's living room setting up my new laptop which I received for Christmas, uploading a new YouTube video and writing this post for you guys to read! I've really missed being able to write here on my blog but during that time I've created a list of video and blog post ideas which hopefully I'll be able to create for you to enjoy very soon-so make sure to keep an eye out for that!
I hope you all had a very lovely Christmas and a happy New Year! It was so lovely to be in our new house during the festive season! I have a lovely new bedroom which I've had a great time decorating and no doubt will continue to enjoy decorating it over the coming years! I've decided to decorate my bedroom inspired by my love for bohemian/hippie things. Perhaps I might create a "room tour" video to post on my YouTube channel to show you guys around!
I just wanted to pop on to say a quick hello and let you all know that I'm still alive and well (he he!). I promise I'll be back very soon with lots more to share with you all! I think 2016 is set to be a good year with plenty of more exciting adventures which I can't wait to share with you all! There is already plenty of things in the pipeline so stay tuned!
 
Until next time; love & peace,
The Hat Hippie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment