Thursday 26 November 2015

Song of the Month November 2015

I thought I'd add a new monthly feature to my blog which is a song of the month, so I'll pick a song that's stood out to me, I've recently discovered or an oldie that I absolutely love and want to share with everyone. Its not going to be a long post but I thought it would be a fun addition to my blog and a good excuse to listen to some music! I'll try my best and post a new song for you guys to check out once every single month. Anyway, let's get started with November's song of the month!
I'm very happy to announce that November's song of the month is "When I Was A Boy" by Jeff Lynne's ELO (Electric Light Orchestra). I previously mentioned this song in a blog post a few weeks ago saying just how much it reminded me of Golden Slumbers by The Beatles and since then I've heard it played more and more frequently on the radio. I instantly liked this song that very first time I heard it played live on the Chris Evans' Breakfast Show and just a few weeks later, I love it all the more!
When I Was A Boy is the first track on ELO's new album Alone in the Universe which was released earlier this month and just so happened to be their first album in almost fifteen years!  It's a great song and a great first single from the album! I really hope that you'll love When I Was A Boy as much as I do and will perhaps go check out the entire album, which also sounds great by the way! So what are you waiting for?! Go check it out right now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment