Sunday 1 November 2015

Opening My Local Pharmacy!

Hello Out There!
Just over a week ago I was asked to do something very exciting, something that I never expected to do at 17 years old yet alone as an adult. It really hit home to me just how cool this was when I read an article about Ed Sheeran doing something similar the day before. So that pretty much says it all doesn't it!?
Anyway, I was asked by the staff in my local pharmacy if I'd come along and open their newly refurbished store. Without a doubt I said yes! The staff in the pharmacy have known me since I was just a little girl and helped me out a lot throughout the years during the times that I've endured numerous operations and treatment. They're such a lovely bunch of people and have always put a big smile on my face no matter how miserable I've felt with pain, recovering from surgery and attending medical appointments. I really don't think they realise just how much of an impact they have had in my life. So as you can imagine, it was a huge honour to actually be asked to take part in this event!
I thought rather than writing a huge post like I normally do, I'd write a brief post and share some of the photographs that my Mum took on my behalf to show you guys. The local newspaper was actually there to take some photos when I cut the ribbon, officially opening the shop; so that was exciting! The photo was actually in latest edition of the local newspaper so I'll try and take a photo of it and might pop it up on my Facebook page for those of you who'd like to see it.
At the opening, there was a buffet filled lots of yummy food for us all to help ourselves to which was lovely! They even surprised me with a huge bouquet of gorgeous flowers and a lovely present which was so sweet and unexpected! So a huge thank-you to the everyone at my local Lloyd's Pharmacy! You seriously have no idea just how much it meant to me!
Below, I have attached some of the photos taken at the event so I hope you enjoy taking a look through them all!
 
Having photos taken for the newspaper
 
 
A wee close up
 
Karen and I
 
Such a beautiful bouquet of flowers they surprised me with!
 
I know this was a shorter post than usual but I just wanted to share another of my latest adventures with you and of course it's nice for me to pop back in future and look back on all of these lovely memories! Anyway, I hope you're all doing good and that life is treating you well! I promise I'll be back again very soon with another new blog post so make sure to pop back in the not so distant future!
 
Until then I send you all my love, peace & best wishes,
 
The Hat Hippie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment