Saturday 12 November 2016

The Hat Hippie Turns 2!

Wow! I can't quite believe it! My blog turns two years old today! Two years ago today I clicked publish on my first ever post! The time has flown by and in that time so much has happened!
I just wanted to take the time to write a short post to thank you all for following me on my blogging journey over the past two years and showing me as much love and support as you have. It honestly does mean the absolute world to me to log into my blog and receive such lovely comments and messages from you my wonderful readers!
It's amazing to look at my blog stats and see just how many views my blog has received and see just how vast the audience is. I've had views from all around the world which is crazy to me. It's so cool and very exciting to know that there's actually people in other countries sitting down at their computer or on their phones reading the words that i have written. That's the power of the internet for you!
Throughout the time I've been blogging I've met and spoken to so many wonderful people and done some pretty awesome things! Not many 18 year olds can say that they've had the opportunities that I've been fortunate enough to have had. I'll never take them for granted either, I'm one lucky girl to have done what I've done. Yeah, perhaps I have my struggles with health and pain but without those struggles I wouldn't have the enthusiasm nor the confidence to go out there and achieve my dreams. Instead I'd still be sitting in a boring classroom bombarded with constant tests and pressure as I've noticed with many others of my age and younger. Although I'm still in education, I don't have to face that each and every day. I don't have to be pushed into the box of if you don't get an A and strive to go to university, you're a failure. I'd hate that and I hate seeing that being pushed upon many other young people at the present day. In fact I'd happily tell any teacher that because I for once have proof thanks to my own circumstances that there are other options and many paths to get to the final destination. 
So I want to say a huge thank-you to you all for continuing to read each of my blog posts, sharing them and of course you constant support and enthusiasm. To reach the two year milestone in my blog is simply wonderful and I'm proud of such achievements. I look forward to continuing with my journey and to see what adventures are still to come. So until next year; my third year in the world of blogging I wish you all the best and sincerely hope you'll continue to enjoy reading what I share with the world! 

Thank-you so much and a huge Happy Birthday to The Hat Hippie!!!

Love & Peace to each and every one of you! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment