Monday 26 September 2016

Chronic Pain Awareness


Hi Guys!
Wow! I can't quite believe this is my 100th post; a very short one at that but I just wanted to stop by to share this video. I'm so sorry for being so quiet of late, my pain has been playing up big time. As a result I haven't been feeling very inspired to blog. I will however, hopefully have some new posts coming up in the not so distant future so please bear with me.
In the meantime I want to share with you all my most recent YouTube video where I talk about what it's like to live with Chronic Pain. My aim is to raise as much awareness as possible so I'd be extremely grateful if you could help me out and give this video a share and ask others to do the same. The more people that see it, the more chance there is that it'll reach someone out there in a similar situation.
Anyway, on that note I shall love you and leave you to watch the video. If you have any questions please feel free to get in contact.
Thank-you all so much for your love and support!
Love & Peace,
The Hat Hippie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment