Monday 19 October 2015

I Have Finally Joined YouTube!

Hello Folks!


I just wanted to let you all know that I've finally created a YouTube channel and have posted my very first video! Please check it out, give the video a thumbs up if you enjoyed, subscribe to get notifications every time I post a video up on my channel and finally, make sure to share it with your lovely friends! Before I go I just wanted to tell you that I have something very exciting happening this coming week so make sure to pop back soon to hear all about it! 
A huge Thank-You to each and every one of you for all of the support! Words cannot describe just how much I appreciate it! 

Until next time i send you all my love and best wishes! 
The Hat Hippie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you so much for stopping by and checking out my very first video Carol Ann! I really do appreciate it! Ultimately, I would love to reach out to others in similar situations to myself and share my experiences both good and bad through both video and writing. Sending you all my love and best wishes! -Robyn x

    ReplyDelete