Monday 26 January 2015

Introducing "Jukebox Rhapsody"

Hello Everyone!

I hope that you're all doing well! This is just a short post to announce something that I'm very excited about. I've created a secondary blog which I have decided to name "Jukebox Rhapsody". My new blog will feature a range of posts that I've written on my love for music. These posts will include experiences of concerts/musical productions that I attend over the coming months, reviews of albums old and new and of course anything else that pops up along the way. If you have a spare few minutes why not pop on over and check it out on the following link; www.jukeboxrhapsody.blogspot.co.uk .
 
Hopefully, I will have a new post to share with you on both blogs over the next couple of days- so keep an eye out!

Best Wishes,

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment